Entries open – 2018 Langton’s James Halliday Chardonnay Challenge
(26 June 2018)
Entries now open for the 2018 Langton’s James Halliday Chardonnay Challenge
This is a wine show whose only agenda is to track down, appreciate and reward the best that Australian chardonnay can offer. A philosophy we share with our patron, James Halliday.
In the six years the Challenge has been held, the trophy has been awarded to producers from five states and four regions. Which region will take the trophy this year?
Key dates to note
- Entries open Friday 15th June 2018
- Entries close Friday 13th July 2018
- Exhibits must be delivered during the period Monday 30th July to Friday 10th August 2018
- Judging will take place on Tuesday 28th – Thursday 30th August 2018
- Trophy announcement will take place by October 31st 2018
Visit www.chardonnaychallenge.com.au for full details
The Geelong Wine Show dates for 2021 have been confirmed. The event will take place from 6 - 9 October 2021.View full details at geelongwineshow.com.au
Toast to the Coast has been confirmed for Sunday 6 February 2022 at The Pier Geelong. Full event details and tickets available at https://toasttothecoast.com.au