Entries open – 2018 Langton’s James Halliday Chardonnay Challenge
(26 June 2018)
Entries now open for the 2018 Langton’s James Halliday Chardonnay Challenge
This is a wine show whose only agenda is to track down, appreciate and reward the best that Australian chardonnay can offer. A philosophy we share with our patron, James Halliday.
In the six years the Challenge has been held, the trophy has been awarded to producers from five states and four regions. Which region will take the trophy this year?
Key dates to note
- Entries open Friday 15th June 2018
- Entries close Friday 13th July 2018
- Exhibits must be delivered during the period Monday 30th July to Friday 10th August 2018
- Judging will take place on Tuesday 28th – Thursday 30th August 2018
- Trophy announcement will take place by October 31st 2018
Visit www.chardonnaychallenge.com.au for full details
Join us for the 7th year of our highly anticipated annual wine event, Winter Shiraz Festival – a celebration of Geelong Shiraz – 2nd & 3rd July 2022. Enjoy two days of beautiful wine, food and entertainment as the Geelong region – Bellarine, Surf Coast and...
Wine Geelong is delighted to announce the return of Pinot Affair!Pinot Affair at the Wineries is a true celebration of Geelong’s finest Pinot Noir. This much-loved wine tasting event now in its 3rd year showcases the world-class cool climate Pinot Noir of the...