Entries open – 2018 Langton’s James Halliday Chardonnay Challenge
(26 June 2018)
Entries now open for the 2018 Langton’s James Halliday Chardonnay Challenge
This is a wine show whose only agenda is to track down, appreciate and reward the best that Australian chardonnay can offer. A philosophy we share with our patron, James Halliday.
In the six years the Challenge has been held, the trophy has been awarded to producers from five states and four regions. Which region will take the trophy this year?
Key dates to note
- Entries open Friday 15th June 2018
- Entries close Friday 13th July 2018
- Exhibits must be delivered during the period Monday 30th July to Friday 10th August 2018
- Judging will take place on Tuesday 28th – Thursday 30th August 2018
- Trophy announcement will take place by October 31st 2018
Visit www.chardonnaychallenge.com.au for full details
3.30pm - 5pm @ the Davidson, The Gordon2 Fenwick St, Geelong Have your opportunity to taste the winning drops of the bay 93.9 Geelong Wine Show. This sort-after public tasting event will be held in the Davidson restaurant in the heart...
6.30pm @ Terindah Estate90 McAdams Lane, Bellarine The bay 93.9 Geelong Wine Show celebrates in an Awards Dinner to present and showcase the Trophy winners of 2023. Enjoy a delectable 3-course menu featuring premium local ingredients, served alongside the best wines...