ABOUT WINE GEELONG
Who We Are
The Geelong Winegrowers Association, or Wine Geelong, is a non-profit industry association that was formed with the purpose of furthering and strengthening the development of viticulture, winemaking and tourism in Geelong and its sub-regions.
Some of the activities that Wine Geelong undertakes on behalf of its members include:
- Wine and tourism marketing including four annual, major public events
- Viticulture and wine making technical support
- Advocacy to ensure that Geelong is a priority region for industry bodies and Government
- Provide leadership and direction for the continuing development of the Geelong region’s brand locally, nationally and internationally.
- Support continuous improvement in the capability of growers and makers, and the region’s wine product through education and the sharing of relevant experience and expertise
- Foster collaboration across the wine industry and with key partners
- Advocate for the needs of the region’s wine industry and represent the interests of Wine Geelong members to industry, government and the regional community