Last chance to register for ‘Growing Wine Exports’
Victorian wine exporters have just days to register for Wine Australia’s Growing Wine Exports ‘Export Ready’ workshops in:
- Mornington Peninsula (15 July)
- Yarra Valley (17 July), and
- Melbourne (19 July).
This one-day workshop is the first instalment of Wine Australia’s Growing Wine Exports program.
Register now for the latest tools, insights and strategies for:
- preparing for a market visit
- pitching your brand
- finding a distributor
- outpacing your competitors
- navigating export laws
- pricing for profit, and
- maximising your success in market.
Download Growing Wine Exports at a glance for more information.
The cost of the one-day workshops is $55 (incl. GST).
This is what people are saying about the workshops:
- ‘The workshop was fantastic, pitched really well and made you think about your brand and capabilities. Also had a good overview on the opportunities’. Eliza Brown, All Saints Estate
- ‘First Chinese tasting/presentation. Nailed it! Your training was spot on! You guys prepped me for the whole gift, lunch, toasts and photos. My pitch blew their mind!’ Nick Whiteway, First Growth Pty Ltd
- ‘This was probably the best $50 odd that I could have invested! The tools are really helpful and to leave with concise templates for export of a product really helps!’ Brendan Adams, Elura Wines
Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, Wine Geelong is devastated to announce that Cheers Geelong will not be proceeding this year. All ticket holders will be offered a full refund. We apologise for any inconvenience caused however public safety must remain our...
Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, Wine Geelong is devastated to announce that Winter Shiraz will not be proceeding this year. All ticket holders will be offered a full refund. We apologise for any inconvenience caused however public safety must remain our priority...