Last chance to register for ‘Growing Wine Exports’
Victorian wine exporters have just days to register for Wine Australia’s Growing Wine Exports ‘Export Ready’ workshops in:
- Mornington Peninsula (15 July)
- Yarra Valley (17 July), and
- Melbourne (19 July).
This one-day workshop is the first instalment of Wine Australia’s Growing Wine Exports program.
Register now for the latest tools, insights and strategies for:
- preparing for a market visit
- pitching your brand
- finding a distributor
- outpacing your competitors
- navigating export laws
- pricing for profit, and
- maximising your success in market.
Download Growing Wine Exports at a glance for more information.
The cost of the one-day workshops is $55 (incl. GST).
This is what people are saying about the workshops:
- ‘The workshop was fantastic, pitched really well and made you think about your brand and capabilities. Also had a good overview on the opportunities’. Eliza Brown, All Saints Estate
- ‘First Chinese tasting/presentation. Nailed it! Your training was spot on! You guys prepped me for the whole gift, lunch, toasts and photos. My pitch blew their mind!’ Nick Whiteway, First Growth Pty Ltd
- ‘This was probably the best $50 odd that I could have invested! The tools are really helpful and to leave with concise templates for export of a product really helps!’ Brendan Adams, Elura Wines
This morning Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) notified the Ministerial Forum on Food Regulation (the Forum) of its proposed mandatory pregnancy warning label. Unfortunately, it is a very disappointing outcome. Details of the decision are below: ...
Please see an update below from Wine Australia regarding the bushfire affected regions. Whilst I hope many of you were able to enjoy some downtime during the Christmas and New Year break we acknowledge it was a sombre conclusion for 2019 and start to a new decade...