Entries open – 2018 Langton’s James Halliday Chardonnay Challenge
Entries now open for the 2018 Langton's James Halliday Chardonnay ChallengeThis is a wine show whose only agenda is to track down, appreciate and reward the best that Australian chardonnay can offer. A philosophy we share with our patron, James Halliday. In the six years the Challenge has been held, the trophy has been awarded to producers from five states and four regions. Which region will take the trophy this year?
Key dates to note
- Entries open Friday 15th June 2018
- Entries close Friday 13th July 2018
- Exhibits must be delivered during the period Monday 30th July to Friday 10th August 2018
- Judging will take place on Tuesday 28th - Thursday 30th August 2018
- Trophy announcement will take place by October 31st 2018
Australian Grape and Wine Inc (Australian Grape & Wine) has welcomed Wine Australia’s announcement of the $10m Cellar Door Grant applications opening on 1 July 2019. The $10m Cellar Door Grants were part of the changes introduced in the Wine Equalisation Tax (WET)...
Quarterly export report for the region Infographic summarising exports for the region South Australian export report Australian export report Geelong export report - March 19Download MI_ExportReport_Regions_MATMar2019_Geelong-1Download...