Entries open – 2018 Langton’s James Halliday Chardonnay Challenge
(26 June 2018)
Entries now open for the 2018 Langton’s James Halliday Chardonnay Challenge
This is a wine show whose only agenda is to track down, appreciate and reward the best that Australian chardonnay can offer. A philosophy we share with our patron, James Halliday.
In the six years the Challenge has been held, the trophy has been awarded to producers from five states and four regions. Which region will take the trophy this year?
Key dates to note
- Entries open Friday 15th June 2018
- Entries close Friday 13th July 2018
- Exhibits must be delivered during the period Monday 30th July to Friday 10th August 2018
- Judging will take place on Tuesday 28th – Thursday 30th August 2018
- Trophy announcement will take place by October 31st 2018
Visit www.chardonnaychallenge.com.au for full details
This morning Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) notified the Ministerial Forum on Food Regulation (the Forum) of its proposed mandatory pregnancy warning label. Unfortunately, it is a very disappointing outcome. Details of the decision are below: ...
Please see an update below from Wine Australia regarding the bushfire affected regions. Whilst I hope many of you were able to enjoy some downtime during the Christmas and New Year break we acknowledge it was a sombre conclusion for 2019 and start to a new decade...