Entries open – 2018 Langton’s James Halliday Chardonnay Challenge
Entries now open for the 2018 Langton's James Halliday Chardonnay ChallengeThis is a wine show whose only agenda is to track down, appreciate and reward the best that Australian chardonnay can offer. A philosophy we share with our patron, James Halliday. In the six years the Challenge has been held, the trophy has been awarded to producers from five states and four regions. Which region will take the trophy this year?
Key dates to note
- Entries open Friday 15th June 2018
- Entries close Friday 13th July 2018
- Exhibits must be delivered during the period Monday 30th July to Friday 10th August 2018
- Judging will take place on Tuesday 28th - Thursday 30th August 2018
- Trophy announcement will take place by October 31st 2018
The boutique and family-owned vineyards, wineries and cellar doors that comprise the Geelong wine industry appear to be investing in the need to grow a regional wine identity. Dave Cairns, Geelong Advertiser THE boutique and family-owned vineyards, wineries and cellar...
The ‘Growing Wine Tourism’ program is for wine businesses looking to develop their wine tourism experiences for the inbound tourism market. About this Event: Wine Australia has partnered with the Australian Tourism Export Council (ATEC) to deliver the program in...