There are plenty of other things happening around the region over the Toast weekend and leading into the Spring racing season!
Make your way to one of these fabulous venues!
ST REGIS WINERY, FOOD & WINE BAR – THURSDAY 27 & FRIDAY 28 OCTOBER
Also open for Tastings, Lunch and Dinner Thursday 27 and Friday 28 October.
MCGLASHAN’S WALLINGTON ESTATE – MONDAY 31 OCTOBER
McGlashan’s Estate will be open Monday 31st October with gourmet platters and wine tastings from 11am – 5pm. Contact email@example.com
BASILS FARM – MONDAY 31 OCTOBER & MELBOURNE CUP DAY – TUESDAY 1 NOVEMBER
Basils Farm Cellar Door and Cafe will open on Monday 31 October and Melbourne Cup Day, Tuesday 1 November, for wine tastings and sales. Basils Café will also have a limited food menu available, including Antipasto Platters featuring local and home grown delights, Cheese Platters and delicious cakes and patisserie. 10am – 5pm.
CLYDE PARK – MONDAY 31 OCTOBER – MELBOURNE CUP CELEBRATIONS, MELBOURNE CUP DAY – TUESDAY 1 NOVEMBER
Gates open at 11am – last call 5.00pm. Clyde Park will be celebrating Melbourne Cup in style.
Spend the day drinking award winning wines and sampling our amazing a la carte menu. Then watch the race live on TV as the spirit of Flemington comes alive.
- Bookings essential – Contact us on (03) 5281 7274, online www.clydepark.com.au or email firstname.lastname@example.org
FLYING BRICK CIDER CO – HORSES FOUR COURSES, MELBOURNE CUP DAY – TUESDAY 1 NOVEMBER
A fabulous, funky day guaranteed! Join us and celebrate the great race. Complimentary glass of sparkling on arrival.
Canapes on the lawn followed by three magnificent courses with a giant screen and sweepstakes, Fashions on the Field and more.
- Beginning at 12pm.
- $80 per person. Drinks at bar prices.
- Complimentary bus to and from Geelong.
- Bookings essential – Contact us on (03) 5250 6577 online www.flyingbrickciderco.com.au or email email@example.com
JACK RABBIT VINEYARD – MELBOURNE CUP CULINARY CARNIVAL MELBOURNE CUP DAY – TUESDAY 1 NOVEMBER
Why be trackside when you can be with Jack Rabbit? The ‘House of Jack Rabbit’ will again be celebrating Melbourne Cup with magnificent carnival fanfare.
Dress to impress then mingle, stroll or sit and delight in the spectacular views spanning across the bay.
Sip on premium wines. Enjoy delicious canapes alongside our sumptuous Side Board Selection complete with all the race day trimmings. Keep an eye on the big screen and have a flutter in the sweeps as the spirit of Flemington comes alive.
- $80 including a glass of sparkling on arrival. Gates open at 12pm.
- Complimentary Cup Day return Shuttle Bus service from Geelong – limited seats, be quick to book!
- Bookings essential – Contact us on (03) 5251 2223, online www.jackrabbitvineyard.com.au or email firstname.lastname@example.org
OAKDENE VINEYARDS – MELBOURNE CUP DAY – TUESDAY 1 NOVEMBER
Celebrate Melbourne Cup Day in style with fabulous food, fashions and fillies at Oakdene. Enjoy the carnival atmosphere of Race Day in the restaurant and gardens and watch the excitement of Flemington unfold.
Dress in your Race Day finest to be in the running to win Best Dressed on the day.
There will be a selection of decadent canapes served throughout the day to tantalise the taste buds including all the fantastic signature Melbourne Cup dishes from the chefs table prepared by the award winning kitchen team.
- Price: $69 per person (beverages at bar prices).
- Bookings Essential. (03) 5255 1255 or email email@example.com for further details.